Monday, February 15, 2010

My wife is AMAZING!



This weekend was Marleah's first official event as owner of Limelight Events. And WOW, did she do amazing. I do have to also say thank you for all the friends and family members who helped us (especially our Moms who spent countless hours putting up the damn ceiling....twice!) ha ha. The event was gorgeous and the bride cried when she walked in and saw everything. I know that meant a lot to Marleah because she worked really hard on it. We'll add pictures of the event soon, but I just wanted to give her a shout out for all her hard work. And if you guys haven't seen her new website, CLICK HERE.

I love you babe and this is the beginning of something AWESOME!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Yay! Marleah you are amazing! I am so proud of you too! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh! You guys are the sweetest and so is my hubs. Thanks for the shout out babe. This post was a nice surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Congrats girlie!! Im so excited for you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete