Wednesday, January 13, 2010

December

December was super busy for us, just like everyone else. These pictures pretty much sum up our month.

December 2nd marked the one year date of when Chad first kissed me. Normally a first kiss wouldn't be that big of a deal to either of us, but considering the fact that we had been friends for four years prior, it was a big deal to our relationship. I found this little present in my purse on the 2nd. He even engraved the date of when we first kissed on the back. Isn't he the sweetest?!

David Archuleta concert. Don't judge!


Knotts Berry Farm, which is now equally as ghetto as the Circus Circus Adventure Dome. The recession did not do this place good, or was it always this ghetto?

Bunco Group. Enough said.

Rodeo date night with the greatest in-laws EVER! I love Paul's face in this picture.

Paul and Nola took everyone to dinner at Lupo and Larry the Cable Guy for one of our Christmas gifts. We had so much fun! I didn't know red necks talked so much about their poo, but I can't remember the last time I laughed that hard.

Quick trip to San Diego.

Our first Christmas!

Hope everyone had a great holiday month as well!

5 comments:

  1. CUUUUUTTTTEEEEE!!! I love the necklace!! My roommates came running into my room to see what I was talking about. I love it! :D And I too love Paul's face in that picture. Priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. December looks like it was a fun month. Can you adopt me as your 3rd wheel???

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! you two are the best! i love you so so stinking much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know you guys had a blog. Sooo cute. I can't wait for you two to have babies because they are going to be dark and gorgeous. Don't wait too long!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, Chad is so thoughtful. I'm glad you guys had a great first Christmas.

    ReplyDelete