Monday, November 30, 2009

A Magical Birthday

Chad rocks! That pretty much sums up this post. On Monday he came home from work and told me to pack my bags, because we were headed to California for a few days so we could celebrate my birthday at the Happiest/My Most Favorite Place on Earth! I was completely surprised and beyond excited. We got there around dinner time on Tuesday and had dinner at Roy's. They go all out for your birthday. I was totally impressed. On Wednesday we woke up early and spent all day and night at Disneyland. Chad was such a good sport all day. It will definitely be a birthday I will always remember. Thanks for making it so special babe!






6 comments:

  1. I'm such a bad cousin!! I missed your b-day! Happy late b-day!! Looks like you had a ton of fun! What a great surprise!! Jealous. ;) Missed seein ya guys, but you were out havin more fun anyway. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh look how cute you guys are! I'm glad you had such a great birthday! Miss you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That has to be the best birthday present ever! I absolutely love it! Seriously, guys could (and should) take lessons from Chad! I also love how you guys got your picture taken in front of the "R". We did the same thing in front of the "O" (our last name is Owens in case you didn't know).

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweetheart! I'm so glad you had such a great birthday. Your pictures are so pretty! You guys are hot. Please always keep blogging. I love reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. how did i miss this post? you two are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so sweet, Chyler needs to start hanging out with Chad!!

    ReplyDelete