Monday, November 16, 2009

Friends Thanksgiving

When I was in college we started a tradition of hosting a Friends Thanksgiving a couple weeks before Thanksgiving. It was a great excuse to hang out with whatever boys we were crushing on, and who doesn't love Thanksgiving twice? This year my friend, Katie, and I decided it was time to start the tradition again. As a parting gift we made everyone carmel apples and wrote a short note as to why we were grateful for them. I was reminded that I am truly blessed to have so many amazing people in my life. The evening was filled with good food, good company, and I'm glad my current crush will be spending every Friends Thanksgiving with me.









4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Marleah!! You are amazing!! That's awesome! It looks like it was delicious and so much fun! I love doing things like this. I just wish my friends didn't live all over the entire country! That's the bad thing about going to college at BYU-I. Can't wait to see you guys next week! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy moly! HOw fun is that. You are party planner extraordinaire! Looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why are you so cool? I love it. You are so talented and definitely the hostess with the mostess. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! Maybe one day if Im lucky I can be your friend and get invited! just saying, love you chipaqua! xoxo

    ReplyDelete